- cannot sleep when she wants
- wishes for things that are too out of reach
- wants the past to come back
- is lonely
- feels the need to change her style
- hasn't found herself fully
- can't wait for the beginning of the school year
- is unhappy with the present
- needs to get a life, really.
- spends too much time alone at the park
- ignores her family with books
- expects people to care about her even with her lack of trying after failing
I can't help but feel lost really.
That's isn't me.
That is not who I want to know.
That's not how I want to describe myself.
But it is me.
I am the only one who can change that.
What a sad thing,
holding my life in my hands,
and letting them get dirty.
Letting those same hands get chopped up and abused.