Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the past few days..

I've been a little busy.
Surprisingly.
I've been shopping,
I've been talking one the phone more.
Spending more time with one of my sisters.

I made cookies,
and couldn't help but smile through the whole process.

Baking makes me so happy.
my whole family knows this.
My sister calls me the Fairy when ever she sees me pulling out the flour,
It's the Baking Fairy, for short.
It's been given to me after we realized I was the only one of the three sisters who could bake
I'm actually the only one with a few more things,
the ability to understand trends and fashion (although I normally don't follow)
makeup, sadly the other two have no clue how to properly use makeup
those two along with baking makes me a pretty good Girl.

I've also spent more time reading,
once down at a local park.
I was sitting on top of a play tube when I looked around and realized  people would and will be looking at me.
It made me wonder if any of them were jealous.
Jealous of the girl sitting and reading all on her own, with her own way of getting there and leaving, with no desire to talk to any of the the eyes that were peering at her.
I bet there was at least one person jealous of the position I could put myself in.
One, if anything.
With good reason too, I'm very happy with my life right now.

And it's about to get a lot better this weekend, when I can start hanging around Ian again.
and even more so in a few weeks time when I can talk to Kyle more - even webcam each other.
Not to mention school starts in a week, where I will have to stay focused.

Things are just really really looking up.
I have a reason to smile - to wake up in the morning.
Everything is going to be okay.
It was always meant to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment