Friday, August 12, 2011

He's sleeping on my couch.

Snickers Snick IAN.
he's sleeping on my couch.
he came over, once my mom left for her night shift,
we drank with Cousin.
the feelings poured out of both of us,
we cuddled
and
kissed.
And talked about our feelings and I
told him we
couldn't
date
and explained about Kyle
and he told me
he'd wait for me
because im the only one he wants to be with
because
he cares most about me
because
"I'm worth it"
and I just. I want to date him, I really do.
I want to hold hands and go on dates.
But I love Kyle. And I don't want to lose him.
choose Kyle, lose good company with Ian,
choose Ian, lose everything with Ky.

im so confused >.<

4 comments:

  1. Hm.

    What direction
    does your
    heart face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear,
    that always changes.
    It's hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shouldn't
    change if
    you love
    only one
    of them.

    Love
    is more
    infallible
    than
    company
    if not
    at
    all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do only love one of them though,
    and that's why it's so odd for me,
    the fact that I have to decide between love and company.
    Because I already know my answer.
    it's always love.
    always.
    I suppose lust
    and attraction
    also play a roll.
    I wish there was an
    "all of the above"
    bubble to fill in.
    or a different way
    that didn't involve hurt,
    on at least two, if not all, of the parties.

    I have formed my own jar,
    and now I am in a pickle.

    ReplyDelete