Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I just want to say this.

dear anonymous1,
I'm sorry I said forever and lied. I'm sorry I didn't stay true with you. I'm sorry I was always afraid.
I wish you could be here. I wish I could hold you. I wish this summer never happened, and you never left me.
I wish I never had to get over you. I wish you were around. I hope we can be together in the future.

dear anonymous2,
I'm sorry I pushed you away. You have to understand the feelings I had at the time though. We couldn't be together because of my horrible guilt, and I loved him more. Not that I loved you..
I wish I still had you here with me.

dear anonymous3,
Fuck. why did you have to be so freakin interesting to me?
why do you come in the dead of night, in my time?
why did it seem like there would be something and when there wasn't?
I wish I would've had the guts to say something
I wish you would just talk to me.

dear anonymous4,
I love you. Straight out I just do. as a friend, sister, lover, brother, what ever you want. I wish I could be the one to be there. to make you happy.
But I'm so glad I have you as a friend. I'm glad we can be happy in that way.
I'm glad you never get mad at me, and always hear me out.
Thank you for always being there.


No comments:

Post a Comment