Friday, August 19, 2011

Lets start somthing

as soon as I wake up I want change.
I'm going to wake up and get things done.
Start off fresh, again.
But this time have it be a good Fresh,
a Fresh that is okay with not only myself but also others.
Happiness is formed when the people around you are pleased.
Actions that effect more than myself should now start to only be good ones.
Actions that do not give the others bad feelings.
I will now try to get back to caring instead of considerate.
Considerate is for pricks. I need to care more. That's just it.

I'll call people who I haven't talked to in awhile. I'll find pleasure in the headaches that it will give me.

I will clean my room like my father nags about, and I will do things around the house to help.

I need to just be something. I'm tired of being a nothing. I'm wasting the time I have left to be alive. I could die any day now, any year.


No comments:

Post a Comment