Thursday, September 15, 2011

Post Finished Book

And today I've had a line going through my head,
"strictly business"

Mostly it was on the subject of relationships.
Like Marriage. 
and I was thinking about Dan, he's just too old for me.
at least until my birthday next month.
And I'm not waiting a month just so I can feel okay with myself.
So I'm forgetting about it. We wouldn't have worked out.
I'll break it to him, somehow. The "before this begins I'm ending it" speech.


So I'm not doing that again.
waiting.

I'm just going to try to be a High School Girl.
how it's supposed to be.
No long-term thinking, planning, waiting.
Only strictly business - - - or ''teenage business'' more like

I'm going to somehow end up with a date to homecoming, because I'm not being left out of that shit again.
I'm just gonna wing it - just not plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment