Friday, July 8, 2011

my update

well i

cut my hair

started liking a new music genre

look a bunch of pictures lately

peed myself


I cut my hair because I was in need of a change and hacking at my hair sounded wonderful.
The new music is due to a playlist I found on 8track.com
The pictures are because I like my face
And I peed myself because I was wondering what it was like. I've been debating it every time I've had to pee the past few weeks. I believe that marks there is something wrong with my insides, but I'll deal with that later. Over all though peeing myself was exactly what I thought it would be and I just cleaned it up and got on with my life thinking about what the hell went wrong with me when it came to the point where peeing myself was an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment