Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I hate you

You whore
you user
you
played
me
and I just.. I just let you.
You told me not to tell,
but who is telling now?
It must be you.
only you.
why else would I be getting questions
?

I
hate
you

You did not get what you wanted
and now
you hate me

You
hate
me
and
that
is
just
fine

I was happy being your friend
I was happy
with
you teasing me without knowing
I was happy
when you put your head next to mine
and when you
sat close to me when we watched TV
i was happy when you told me I was
fun
spontaneous 
I liked you trusting me
I liked you liking me
I like you showing yourself to me
I liked revealing myself to you

but you changed how you wanted me to see you.
You did.
but I still saw the real you
and you HATE it
and you hate me

And I started hating you when you tried to use me for sex, then throw me away.

I
caught
on

and I lost you.

You are a WHORE.
and I
am
Not.

Get the fuck used to it
or
get the fuck out

show me your real side
and
stop
pretending

You have nothing to prove to me

I want you
as
you
are

Do you not understand that?

I want our friendship,
back.

Just don't
you
Dare
touch me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment