Friday, April 29, 2011

Today

and my
friends
that like to chat,
are being neglected
because
just about
anyone
is starting to
annoy me
with my
Constant
observations
of their
actions
and
words.
and how
they get so
damn attatched
to me
it almost
makes me sick
to think
they would,
like someone
so
very
mean
 to
them
but they
just keep calling
and
messageing
and saying hello
and
expecting me to,
well,
Like Them
but I can't
it's
just
too
much
to hold friendships close
anymore

A lot of the times
I
sign off
chat
because
I don't
want to
hear them
complain to me
or
I don't want
to
make up some
lame
excuse
as to why
I "can't" hang out
when really
I spend my
whole
day
on Youtube
and
Blogger
finding people to
fill my
time&mind
and I
research
whatever it may be
that I am
interested in
Yesterday/Today
was/is going to
dedicated to
Natural
things to
use on my
evil
skin
and
hair
of silly old me
like
shampoo
and
deodorant
because these deodorants these days are causing breast cancer,
and with my 
Stupid Grandmother
having it
twice,
I figure I'm at
High Risk
because
I like to know
now
what I'm putting on my
body
even though it didn't matter a few days ago
and I like
my skin
to be soft
because I like
to touch it
and feel
Beautiful
WITHOUT
makeup
or
fake
materials
on my skin
even though that's a hard thing to accomplish usually
I can't help
but
think about
my future
and what I'm
going to do
when you
leave
But for now
I'll keep
ignoring
my "friends"
and
enjoy
my time
I have with
you,
because
I don't have to
have
lame excuses
or
sign off
anything
For You,
because
I actually
Love
to hear
what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment