Wednesday, April 27, 2011

because you love me

some times,
I think about
just how lucky i am
to have
you.
because
I'm Crazy,
and these thoughts
that I cant stop
go through my head
when I wake up from those
horrid
rediculous
Dreams.
I'll worry
about
one week,
you wont talk to me
for
three
days.
and then give me a
lame excuse
as to why your
"I love you"s
aren't the same anymore..
and then,
a few days later,
ill get a call,
saying you love,
someone else
and that
you don't want to hurt me
but that
you just don't love me,
like you used to.
and i'll
cry
and cry
and get mad,
as a mask.
because I would feel so
hurt
lied to
betrayed
but really
All I would want
is to
kill the bitch
and take away
all
your feelings
for her
I would want you
to
never
have
met
her
and I would feel like i needed to be strong
like I used to be
before your eyes made my heart melt,
and the way you walked,
would make me pround,
to have such an upright,
respectable,
nice,
guy,
to call my very own,
to show off,
and then keep
all
to
myself.

But when I get those
horrible
scenarios
I ALWAYS
remember
that line,
that I love so
so
so
much.
"I'll never let you go"
you tell me that sometimes,
because,
you don't want to
lose me.
But when you say it,
it makes me smile
because
that means
even with my crazy
thoughts
you Still
want me.
and when I think of it
my worries,
they go away

You make me feel
beautiful
and cute
on my worst days.
and because of
you
my ugly thoughts
against myself
are starting
to
thin out.
When I feel ugly
I
always
think about
how
I have someone,
who loves me,
just the way I am.

you make me
realize
my faults
and I try to
fix them
to be a better me
but
sometimes
i
still
think
that I'm a monster.
but you,
kiss it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment